Thursday, January 01, 2015

Welcome to 2015

My goodness, what a year 2014 turned out to be! I can't think of many things I'd change, though it certainly didn't go as I had planned.

Here are a few of the big events of 2014:

  • Moved to Olympia (Arrived January 6th-- coming up on my Olyversary!)
  • Nannied
  • Got rabbits and chickens, eventually moved but kept the rabbits
  • Started doing aerial
  • Went to Burning Man and, partly because of that, started to think of myself as an artist
  • Got a job as a real teacher (sort of)
  • Became single
  • Starred in a play
  • Made my debut as an aerial performer

Some things that I hope happen in 2015:

  • Keep on keepin' on with aerial
  • Get a job as a real teacher (for real)
  • Art, of many kinds
  • Community and relationships
  • Support, both giving and receiving
  • Laughter
  • Adventure
  • Financial stability
  • More of these things: biking, stretching, board games, guitar, French horn, massage, conversations that go late into the night, hiking, star gazing, knowing the plants 'round here, social confidence, sense of place, wool socks

Let's make it a good one, folks.

3 comments:

Tanner Lovelace said...

Nice aerial work!

Jackofallhobbies said...

Good luck with all your plans and dreams

Nick said...

Nice blog - saw you on Fitocracy and thought the aerial was cool. My wife and I just had our 2nd boy - I might need to start an organized blog like this!