Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I had a very Shakespearean weekend.

Friday night, we took our kiddos to see a production of King John, featuring one of our very own students. How cool!

Saturday, my dad and I went on a "photo safari" at the Folger Shakespeare Library. More than anything else, it was an opportunity for me to get to know my new camera a bit better, with some pointers from good ol' Dad. (Photos at the end!)

Sunday, my parents and I went back to the Folger to see their production of Romeo and Juliet, which was quite good. It was one of the more tense productions of it I've seen. Ghosts of the slain gathering in the shadows about to witness the mistakes and ultimate demise of the lovers. Foreshadowing cleverly worked in in the blocking. Things like that. Tense!

Here are my two favorite pictures from the photo safari. For a few more, please see my flickr page, here.



No comments: