Thursday, November 28, 2013

Did I mention that I'm in London? Well, I am. My parents, being the eccentric creatures that they are, decided that a trip to London was exactly what this Thanksgiving needed, and so here we are. Parents, grandmother, sister, me. London.

We've been seeing the sights, eating the food, and, perhaps most importantly, watching the shows. So far, we have seen "Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense" and "Henry V." Both were quite good. (Best St. Crispin's Day speech I've ever heard-- I wanted to say "AMEN!" right along with the soldiers.)

Among the many sights we've seen, we saw parts of the interior of the British Museum. Notably, we saw these guys...





... which reminded me that I could do this:




What a nice way to spend a few solitary moments.

No comments: